Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Trying not to stress eat!

My husband is currently applying for a new job. It's stressing me out! Every night we apply, network and hunt for jobs. It's nerve wracking! The fact that we do it late at night and when I'm most tired and emotional does not make it easy to avoid snacking.

I'm doing my best not to run eat all the chocolate in the house!

I've been getting my steps in -- more than normal in fact -- but I'm working to make sure my eating stays in line with my goals. I've been trying to eat about 30% protein each day. It's OK most days, but when something stressful happens, I really want chocolate or salty, crunchy snacks.

I'm going to go walk so that I don't get into trouble! I'm at 24, 215 steps and I'd really like to get to 25,000 before going to bed. I just can't get that close without making it an even number.

No comments:

Post a Comment