Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Thighs Are On Fire!

My thighs are on fire!

I'm not joking. Fire. I can barely sit down. When I try, I let out a little scream like Monica Sellas playing tennis. Want an example? Listen to this video:

What has caused my pain? My new favorite workout DVD Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix . I did the first workout for arms with some soreness, but not enough to incapacitate me.

Workout #2 for legs -- that did me in! I'm dying. It's been two days and it is worse today than yesterday. Maybe it's time to surf the web for tips to get rid of the soreness.

I remember in one of my favorite books of all time, The Deed of Paksenarrion , the fighting trainer recommends "more of what made you sore in the first place" to fix muscle pain from exercise. I'm thinking he's a liar, but I also can't get him out of my head.

Any tips out there?

1 comment:

  1. I have no tips, but I've definitely been there. It is such a great and horrible feeling to be so sore from working out!

    ReplyDelete